- About Arctic Char
- News & Press
- Our Products
- Submit Your Recipe
- “Bombay” and Red Beet Infused Arctic Char
- Arctic Char with Gravlax Sorrel Cream Sauce
- Jalapeno-Honey Tartar Sauce
- Marinade for Grilled Arctic Char
- Arctic Char Chowder
- Arctic Char In Salt Crust With Saffron Aioli
- Arctic Char Stuffed With Ginger, Lime Leaves, Chiles And Onions
- Arctic Char Tartare, Shaved Fennel Salad and Buttered Toast Points
- Contact Us
Arctic Char -The world’s finest fish
Arctic Char comes from the cleanest and coldest Northern waters of the water. Related to salmon and trout, Nunavut char are brilliant in colour and larger than other char species. Their taste is unarguably superior.
All commercially harvested Arctic Char from Nunavut are searun. These fish migrate to the sea to feed on rich foods in the summer and return to the freshwaters to spawn and overwinter. All Truly Wild Arctic Char are sustainably harvested, using ancient traditional fishing techniques.
Sustainable, wild and delicious – Arctic Char is a fish you can feel truly good about eating.