- About Arctic Char
- News & Press
- Our Products
- Submit Your Recipe
- “Bombay” and Red Beet Infused Arctic Char
- Arctic Char with Gravlax Sorrel Cream Sauce
- Jalapeno-Honey Tartar Sauce
- Marinade for Grilled Arctic Char
- Arctic Char Chowder
- Arctic Char In Salt Crust With Saffron Aioli
- Arctic Char Stuffed With Ginger, Lime Leaves, Chiles And Onions
- Arctic Char Tartare, Shaved Fennel Salad and Buttered Toast Points
- Contact Us
Purchasing Truly Wild Arctic Char
Kitikmeot Foods Limited operated in Cambridge Bay and distributes products to Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal and Western Canada, including fresh fish sales to Vancouver. Kitikmeot also produces value-added char products.
General Manager, Stephane Lacasse
Office Manager, Denise LeBleu
Kivalliq Arctic Foods
Operating in Rankin Inlet since 1992, Kivalliq Arctic Foods prepares Arctic Char for distribution nationally and internationally. It is certified both federally and through the European Union.
General Manager: Todd Johnson
This fish processing plant is located in Pangnirtung, and distributes whole dress or quick frozen fillets regionally, nationally and internationally, mainly in the Boston area.
General Manager: Michael Neumann
CleanFish distributes sustainable, healthy and wild fish and seafood products internationally. Truly Wild Arctic Char recently became CleanFish Certified and is now available through the distributor.